Sunday, August 25, 2013

More Pages from My "Teesha" Journal

WOW! I just looked back at my posts and saw that I started my journal based on Teesha Moore's Fantastic 16 page Journal videos in May. It's closing in on September and I still have a page or two to go, but I just finished this two page spread and I love it! More to come!!


I've used paper doll clothing, faces from ball jointed dolls, eyes from fashion magazines and border papers from various sources: magazine pages, scrapbook paper, etc. The pages are painted with watercolor washes and then rubbed with pastels. The pen work was done with the black and white Sharpie water based poster paint markers that Teesha recommended. I found those at Dick Blick online. I even managed to squeeze in some rubber stamp fishies and the moon face from Artful Illusions.

4 comments:

Ellis said...

Fantastic journaling pages, they look amasing! Did you write the text by hand, if so it a great job! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Dieverdog said...

I just love every page you've done in this... very cool. It has the Teesha look yet still is very YOU and unique. The big eye could be weird or odd but I like how you did it... turned out very cute!

Dieverdog said...

You should join the Artstronauts Club and post these... people would LOVE them!

Unknown said...

I was doing a search online and came across your page...I LOVE these! It is the Teesha Moore idea, but definitely shows your own take on it...Just wonderful!!!