Thursday, May 2, 2013

April Projects for Smeared and Smudged.

Now that it's May, I'm finally getting around to posting the projects that went along with the April Guest Designer spot on Smeared and Smudged. I seem to revel in posting on the loneliest spots on the WWW and my blog gets high marks in that regard. There's not much to say about these other than that most of the work was done in Photoshop. Some of the five projects feature S n S's Goth Fairies digital stamp and I enjoyed using those very much.




Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

Dieverdog said...

Oh wow, so cool -- every one! Great to see you still doing Alice stuff! Neat quote from that song! OMG - that game looks WAY cool - very professional looking for sure! I'd love to see it in person - maybe we can play next time I'm up to visit... if I EVER get there! Love the study one... the poses of the David type statue and the girl reflect eachother so well. And the colors and design of the ballerina one is so neat... love how you put these together.Your work is just stunning!