Thursday, February 26, 2009

Playing to The Max



Several weeks ago I had come across a website called Eyethinking, http://www.eyethinking.com/index.php?album=pascal-habousha&page=4 , while I was looking for ideas for fairytale like characters. There was a Hansel and Gretel scene there, I think. Anyway I got caught up in the name, Eyethinking, because it comes close to describing how I work on paper projects. So after Jean left and before Pam got here, I rubber stamped the set of ATCs from some backgrounds I had made from the blue collage I did. (Photoshop variations created the different colors.) The brighter ones were printed on matte photo paper and the others on glossy photo paper. I had fun with the word play.
The painted background, the circus book pages and the drawing exercise were what I played with while Pam was here. I'm starting to really like the depth that even cheap acrylic paints add to a background.












1 comment:

Kei Chi Lam said...

Mom, I like your sketches :-)