Sunday, October 21, 2012

Rick St. Dennis Elite Design Team

Drum roll, please....Yes, that's right!  I've been asked to join the Elite Design Team of Rick St. Dennis.  And I'm still  in a bit of a shock over it.  I  have never even wondered what a Design Team does behind the scenes although I've certainly noticed the gorgeous artwork they post on the challenge blogs.  

Thank you, all the lovely members of the team who have been so welcoming! I'll definitely be in touch with one or two of you while I'm trying to get up to speed!

9 comments:

Rick said...

we are glad to have you and I hope you have a wonderful stay with us-
welcome!!

silvia said...

Congrats!!!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations
Hugs xxx

~Lady B~ said...

Congratulations! Your position is well-deserved!

Dieverdog said...

Oh my gosh, that's terrific news! Definitely deserved - your art is so creative. I can't wait to see what you get up to on the design team! Congrats to you!

KristyLee said...

OMG Sharon! I'm jumping up and down for you!!! How exciting! You were asked because you do the most awesome art!! How cool! Congrats! I will for sure be checking out his blog since you will be there!
Peace,
Kristy

DonnaMundinger said...

A huge congrats! No surprise here. xxD

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

your work is needing to be shown to a wider audience! Welcome to the DT of Rick's xxx