Friday, October 28, 2011

31 Days of Halloween - Day 28

This is one of the first ones I did and I see that I broke that rule about treating actual rubber as digital. The fence from I Love Rubber Stamps has been distorted and embossed and the stones at the bottom of the house(?) were warped to fit. The house itself is also I Love Rubber Stamps and beautiful Willa is from Third Coast.
Check out the foreground! After the scene was nearly done and I had no suitable stamp fot it, I used a bunch of filters on a bunch of kale and got that!

12 comments:

ike said...

Way to go with that Kale !!! Amazing. This is a fabulous piece, LUV it :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Wow this looks awesome
Luv Jane xxx

Sugar said...

that is amazing! you did a great job on all of it!

~Lady B~ said...

I haven't been commenting much this week, but I LOVE your work!

Steph said...

Amazing! I am in total awe of all your digital expertise, really wonderful creation.

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

I think this turned out awesome!!! The Kale looks awesome!! You are very talented!!! I love it all!!!

Monique's art said...

wow beautiful piece, love the haunted house

KristyLee said...

Sharon,
OMG, Love this, your images are awesome and your digital work is outstanding! We need to talk I wanna learn how to do this!
Peace,
Kristy

Susan said...

VERY cool, I am still amazed at the the process (and confused, but I'll learn someday!!
Susan

bonniebluedenim said...

Awesome work !!! Great editing!

DonnaMundinger said...

Amazingly creative! Kale, who knew? Love it! xxD

ike said...

Me again with the answer to your question on my flowers.....YES it's a huge great punch from Punch Bunch that cuts out 5 different sizes each time... it just means you have to punch it hunfreds of times to make a flower LoL :-D xxx